Alyssa Powell / Business Insider
Here are the best personal finance books for 2020:
- “The Simple Path to Wealth”, by JL Collins
- “I’ll teach you how to be rich”, by Ramit Sethi
- “Think and get rich”, by Napoleon Hill
- “Broke Millennial”, by Erin Lowry
- “Retreat before mom and dad”, by Rob Berger
- “The Automatic Millionaire”, by David Bach
- “When she does more”, by Farnoosh Torabi
- âYou’re a badass for making money,â by Jen Sincero
- âFinancially Fearlessâ, by Alexa Von Tobel
- âGet a Financial Life,â by Beth Kobliner
- “Women and money”, by Suze Orman
- Thomas J. Stanley’s “The Millionaire Next Door”
- “The Financial Regime”, by Chelsea Fagan and Lauren Ver Hage
- ““Your Money or Your Life“, by Vicki Robin
- âSpend Well, Live Rich,â by Michelle Singletary
Whatever your financial goals for 2020, there is a personal finance book for it.
Diving into a book is a great way to learn more about the financial topics that interest you, whether you want to retire early, build long-term wealth, start conversations about money with your family, or just see the world. money from another point of view. These headlines were handpicked by the Personal Finance Insider team: some of our personal favorites, some that we always talk about, and some with really impressive Amazon reviews and ratings.
From timeless advice to detailed budget breakdowns for millennials, here are Business Insider’s 15 Best Personal Finance Books for 2020.
Disclosure: This article is brought to you by the Personal Finance Insider team. We occasionally highlight financial products and services that can help you make smarter decisions with your money. We do not give investment advice or encourage you to adopt a certain investment strategy. What you decide to do with your money is up to you. If you act on the basis of one of our recommendations, we receive a small share of the revenue from our business partners. It does not influence whether we present a financial product or service. We operate independently of our advertising sales team.